BED BUG TREATMENT IN CALGARY
Identifying a Bed Bug Infestation:
A severe bed bug infestation can be a nightmare for homeowners in Calgary. These hard-to-detect pests thrive in the darkest, most hard-to-reach, parts of your home. They can be extremely difficult to permanently eradicate. The experts at You Kill Bed Bugs provide the professional extermination services Calgary trusts. We offer the most comprehensive bed bug treatment in Calgary, AB. Our staff are highly trained and are experts at eradicating bed bugs.
Causes of Bed Bug Infestation:
Bed bugs are very sneaky pests. They like to hide in luggage when people are traveling and will enter your home without you knowing. They also hide in mattresses, clothing, upholstered furniture, and even electronics! It is often very difficult to figure out the exact cause of your bed bug infestation. A bed bug infestation has no bearing on how clean your home is. As soon as you see signs of infestation call our Calgary bed bug experts!
Treatments for Bed Bugs:
You must deal with a bed bug infestation immediately. It is a serious issue and can impact the health and wellbeing of your family. Traditional methods of treating bed bugs include the use of harsh chemical sprays. However, these sprays are toxic and can be very harmful to your health. At You Kill Bed Bugs, we provide the safest method of treatment for bed bug extermination. We use heat treatments instead of harsh chemicals.
Heat treatments not only target live bugs but also their eggs. This is very important as it will prevent more bed bugs from being born and causing a secondary infestation. Our experts use thermal remediation to remove bed bugs from every nook and cranny of your home. Our staff is highly trained experts in the eradication of bed bugs. When they visit your home, you will not need to leave or move the furniture. They provide a full-service residential treatment to exterminate your bed bugs.
How Does it Work?
Our experts will use industrial heaters and fans to distribute heated air into all areas of your house. This will ensure that it will reach all areas where bed bugs may be hiding. We will heat your entire residence to 50 degrees Celsius. We will maintain this heat for 4 hours to ensure that the heat has penetrated every part of your home. This will kill all bed bugs and their eggs.
Can I Do It?
Sure! You Kill Bed Bugs also offers a DIY Safeheat Kit that you can use in your home. 92% of the bed bugs are eradicated after one treatment. The remaining 8% of bed bugs are eliminated after the second treatment. Call our experts today to learn more!
Bed Bug Experts in Calgary
We are the experts at exterminating bed bugs Calgary loves! Call today to learn more about in-home and DIY Safeheat Kit options. Our experts will help you to get rid of those unwanted guests!
You Kill Bed Bugs Ltd.
9856 Athens Road SE
Calgary, AB T2J 1B9