We Kill Bedbugs Ltd. warrants eradication of bedbug infestations including their eggs in the treated areas. We Kill Bedbugs Ltd. cannot be responsible for any cross contamination or any new infestations that may be introduced by bringing infested items, persons and pets into the areas previously treated or migration from untreated areas.
The client is required to follow all preparation procedures set forth in this. Failure to comply may compromise the treatment and void any warranty whether expressed or implied.
If the infestation was not destroyed by the initial treatment during the warranty period of 365 Days, the same equipment will be sent back to the same address free of charge for a maximum of 7 days. This is limited to 1 free re treatment. If a 3rd treatment is requested you will be required to pay the cost of shipping or $150 whichever is greater. If more equipment is required or requested the listed charges on the website will be charged.
WE KILL BEDBUGS LTD. EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR FOR LOSS OF USE, PROPERTY OR PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND OR HOWEVER ARISING THAT ARE NOT SPECIFICALLY AND EXPLICITLY SET FORTH HEREIN. WE KILL BEDBUGS LTD. MAKES NO OTHER GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, SUCH AS WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED.
Warranty applies to a maximum of two retreatments.
Terms and Conditions
1. A $75 fee will be charged for rolling up extension cords if not rolled up in the same manor it was received.
2. I have been given a set of instructions on how to set up and operate the equipment.
3. I have been given a heat sensitive list and agree to follow them.
4. A cleaning charge of $50 will be assessed if the equipment is not returned clean.
5. I am responsible for damages to equipment that is returned beyond normal wear and tear.
6. I am aware that if treatment is done where fire sprinklers are present there is a risk they could cause damage if set off, and I agree to take all responsibility. We Kill Bedbugs accepts no responsibility for this.
7. We kill bedbugs ltd. Expressly excludes and disclaims liability for any consequential or incidental damages, or for loss of use, property or profits or any other damages of whatever kind or however arising that are not specifically and explicitly set forth herein. We kill bedbugs ltd. Makes no other guarantee or warranty whether express, implied or statutory, such as warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are hereby excluded and disclaimed.
8. In the event that Owner shall pay any sums due and owing WKBB pursuant to this Contract with a credit card, Owner shall also pay and reimburse WKBB for any costs, expenses and charges incurred by WKBB arising out of, connected with or related to Owner’s credit card payment.
9. In the event that legal action or arbitration is instituted in order to interpret or enforce any provision contained in the Contract, or other legal proceeding is initiated arising out of or related to the subject matter of the Contract, the prevailing party to such action shall be entitled, in addition to any other remedy available by applicable law or the Contract, to an award as and for any attorney fees, expert witness fees, or any other costs normally associated with such an action, in an amount so as to compensate said prevailing party for any actual legal fees, expert witness fees or other such costs incurred in good faith. Said award shall be entered separately or as a portion of the award of a judge or arbitrator in any such action.
10. No action arising from or related to this contract, or the performance thereof, shall be commenced by either party against the other more than two years after the completion or cessation of the Work. This limitation applies to all actions of any character, whether at law or in equity, and whether sounding in contract, tort or otherwise. This limitation shall not be extended by any negligent misrepresentation or unintentional concealment, but shall be extended as provided by law for willful fraud, concealment or misrepresentation.
11. The partial or complete invalidity of any one or more provisions of this Contract shall not affect the validity or continuing force and effect of any other provision. The failure of either party hereto to insist, in any one or more instances, upon the performance of any of the terms, covenants or conditions of this Contract, or to exercise any right herein, shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of such term, covenant, condition or right as respects further performance.
12. This Contract is solely for the benefit of the signatories hereto and represents the entire and integrated agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations, or agreements, either written or oral.
13. Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL): We Kill Bedbugs Ltd. carries commercial general liability insurance written by Loyds Insurance.
14. I agree that once this contract is agreed to and payment has been made that no refunds will be given, unless agreed to in writing by We Kill Bedbugs Ltd.
15. This contract must be agreed to before any equipment can be sent or work performed.
• I understand and agree to all the terms in this contract. I understand and agree that this agreement cannot be modified, amended, rescinded, or otherwise changed except written and signed by We Kill Bedbugs Ltd.