OUR $699 DIY KIT IS 92% SUCCESSFUL WITH ONE TREATMENT, AND OUR $2000 WHOLE HOUSE HEAT TREATMENT THAT WE STARTED OUT DOING IS 95%. ANOTHER WORDS YOU DON’T NEED TO PAY FOR A PROFESSIONAL… YOU JUST NEED A PROFESSIONAL SYSTEM THAT’S SAFE, SIMPLE, AND EASY TO USE.
SO SAVE YOUR MONEY AND ORDER THE DIY KIT NOW
SAFEHEAT bed bug removal KIT STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
We have been strictly killing bed bugs and only bed bugs for the last 6 years. During the first 2 years we only heat treated the entire house with our big industrial diesel heat system as a method of killing the bed bugs. This method worked great and worked on the first try 95% of the time, but we kept hearing from people that they only had bed bugs in their bedrooms. After hearing this several 100 times, we started to dig a bit deeper into this. We started tracking and recording where the bed bugs liked to live and hide, and we listened to the people we talked to over the phone and during inspections. What we found is almost 100% of the time they were only in the bedrooms and living rooms, unless it was a rare or extreme infestation. I was a bit skeptical about only heating these areas as I thought they would just scurry over to the next room and escape the heat. So we started testing this diy bed bug removal kit and only heated the bedrooms and living rooms as a cheaper option. AND GUESS WHAT…? It still killed all the bed bugs 92% of the time on the first try. And the bed bugs still couldn’t get away from the heat!!!!! I don’t know about you, but I would much rather go with the option that is cheaper and works just as good.
THE EXTHERMINATE™ SAFEHEAT BED BUG REMOVAL KIT IS:
- As Easy to Use As A Toaster: roll the heater into the room requiring treatment, plug it in, and wait for the temperature in the room to reach 50°C.
- Non-Toxic: heat is the only thing used in the treatment. No chemicals and no pesticides are required.
- Child & Pet Friendly: this bed bug heat treatment kit is safe for children and for pets as there are no chemicals or pesticides used.
- Effective: 70% of chemical treatments require 3 or more treatments to solve the problem as they only kill the bedbugs and not the eggs. 92% of our heat treatments kill bed bugs and their eggs after only a single treatment. The remaining 8% are completely killed after a second treatment.
- Discreet: The extherminate™ safeHeat kit is shipped directly to your door in an unmarked box, so no one has to know that you have a bed bug problem.
WHAT’S IN THE EXTHERMINATE™ SAFEHEAT BED BUG HEAT TREATMENT KIT?
The extherminate™ safeHeat kit gives you all the tools you need to get rid of bed bugs and their eggs all in one convenient box. You do not need any special training or experience to set-up or use the extherminate™ safeHeat kit, simply follow the guidelines we have provided you.
Each extherminate™ safeHeat kit includes:
- A Heater: The heater turns on as soon as you push the start button. It temperature regulated and set to 60°C .
- A Power Cord: The power cord connects the heater to either a dryer outlet or stove outlet. Simply order the connection that works best for you.
- A Fan: The fan built in and assists with air circulation, preventing hot spots in the room and ensuring that the whole room heats up to the required temperature.
- A Temperature Display: The affected room must reach a temperature of 47°C to effectively kill the bed bugs and eggs. Simply go into the room, look into the top of the machine and the display will tell you the temperature in the room.
- Shipping return label
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE THE BED BUG HEAT TREATMENT KIT TO TREAT A ROOM?
We recommend you run the kit for 24 hours per room to thoroughly heat it. This allows for proper penetration of walls, furniture, clothing, mattress, and box-spring.
HOW HEAVY IS THE SAFE HEAT bed bug removal KIT?
The kit with all the parts weighs approximately 64lbs.